Tuesday, February 1, 2011

JANUARY 25

Preparations.
Waking up that early ruined my whole day. Honestly. I have to rush everything. My attire. For I am going to attend the Vigan City Fiesta Parade as the Corps Executive Officer of the Citizenship Advancement Training-I Unit of Ilocos Sur National High School. Standing proud. Marching Smart. Close fist. Tiger Look. Chin up.
Sweat covered my senses. It's not actually the first time I represent the school but I feel new. At the same time exhausted. That was the most tiring ever. I feel like I'm going to collapse. I'm nearing to shout for medics! But I now I shouldn't. It's Vigan City Fiesta. A time for all Bigueños. Not a time for me.


Well, with these sacrifices, I feel honored. I had the chance to show them what I've got. Thus, I made the happiness complete. In the end of the parade, I felt like showered with success.
Happy Fiesta fellow Bigueños!

No comments:

Post a Comment